speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

1) Every time I step out of my box just a little bit.  Yesterday it was inviting friends over for dinner.  Usually I would be a wound up wreck trying to make sure that everything was perfect...

Instead, I baked cupcakes with my kids, and had a houseful of kids before our friends arrived.  Was my house perfect...no, did it feel right...yes. 

2) Books.  I know I say that all of the time, however, I love books :)  Most recently read?  "I Want It Now!" by Julie Dawn Coles, who played Veruca Salt in the original Willie Wonka movie.  It was a fun behind the scenes look at how the movie was made...before the advent of green screens.  :)

3) Our mattress, it so comfortable, and I love the colours in our bedding.  Turquoise, coral, and grey. Soothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment