speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ick, no Mother Teresa here, I have sickos in the house, Shon and Alex coughing all over the place.  Uhm, cover your mouth please...so my gratitude thought is that I love whoever came up with disinfectant. 

Toby should be able to go back to school tomorrow.

Our dinner of fresh corn, and roasted root veggies with crumbled bacon.  Dessert was an apple.  Yum.

Pipes are fixed!!!!!! (fingers crossed) Four loads (many more to go) of laundry run through.  Yay. 

The decision to have the kids wash their own clothes.  I still check to make sure that they are putting them away properly.  Today I taught Toby how to do his own laundry.  Sorting, checking pockets, how to set the machines, proper amount of soap...the whole shebang.  :)

Internet. 

My MIL who listens impartially and either lets me know I am being a brat or Shon is, she doesn't show favouritism.  I appreciate being able to vent and then move on with life.

Friends of the Library book sales.  Found some great maps from the 40's-60's.  Awesome graphics, totally free.  We also found some fun books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment