speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Saturday, September 15, 2012

To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant,
To enact gratitude is generous and noble,                                                                        But to live gratitude is to touch heaven.                                                                               
~JA Gaertner
 
Good thought to try to live by.  My mom always encouraged us to remember that everything good comes from God. I think that giving thanks to Heavenly Father should be as natural as breathing.

Things I am grateful for today?
*The beauty of the shell I was looking at this afternoon.
*Fun with Joan this morning.
*Going to lunch with my husband.
*Being able to go online everyday now.
*Having a peaceful afternoon \putting items away and decorating my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment