speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The amount of appreciation we have for some sunshine and a little bit of blue sky.  Even though it is still smokey, it seems so clear to us after not even being able to see across the street.

Teaching my primary class today.  I am so thankful that I have taught kids for many years and that I understand that the lesson comes through me not because of me.  I found out yesterday evening that I needed to teach.  Experience goes a long way to controlling nerves.  I like our kids, they aren't very reverent, but they are good hearted and very smart.

The cows are being really loud for some reason today, it makes me laugh. 

My kindle, oh how I love my kindle.

The sacrament songs today were I Stand All Amazed and I Believe in Christ, both if which were sung at my baptism. 

Toby passed the sacrament today.  Four priesthood holders. 

Having the BYU channel and being able to watch the RS broadcast this afternoon.  The music was so beautiful it stunned me.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about the music. It brought me to tears and after the meeting I said a prayer and thanked Heavenlu Father for it.

    ReplyDelete