speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

After cleaning throw up off of walls, the floor, door knob, the computer chair and a clown wig (correction, threw away the wig lol) I am so very grateful that Toby is not a toddler.  Usually he makes it to the bathroom, but this was just like when the kids were little.  What a way to start the day at 4:30 in the morning.

Luckily, he didn't throw up again today so hopefully he is on the mend. 

One day closer to the elections so that all of the BS can end.

Apple festival this weekend, I am excited to go to it.  I LOVE apples.  :)

Our weather dropped and I am writing this in bed, with my feet on a heating pad and a pretty shawl around my shoulders.  I sound like I am 90, but I am warm and cozy in my cute room.

A laptop so that I can write this in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment