speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Friday, October 12, 2012

For some reason I have been really restless today.  I think it is because I have a lot of scout paperwork to do and I don't want to do any of it.  I am sort of "scouted out" at the moment.  It won't last long, but I just want to be getting my house in order and not doing scoutwork for just a little while. 

We have a scout training tomorrow.  I need to be preparing for it, but instead, I have the concentration of a butterfly.  I luckily have taught it before, but it has been a while, so I really need to review.  I think I will go to bed early and then review early tomorrow morning. 

I was able to get some more things put away today, our "Harry Potter" closet has shelves, so I put all of our church books and our scout books that we use to teach on them.  It will be nice to have them close by for easy access.  A couple more boxes down....yay!

I love our little house, but it is lacking in daily storage, we have great attic spaces, but not for pantry items or things I use often but not daily like my crock pot.  I don't have a lot of counter space either so I have had to be creative in where I store things.  I can honestly say I have never stored my crock pot and sandwich maker in the bathroom before.  lol.  However, the downstairs bathroom has massive "cupboarded" storage space so it worked out perfectly.  No food in there though...that would just be icky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment