speak ~ act ~ live ~with gratitude

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Worked on putting the sun porch to rights.  I feel as if I am chipping away at an iceberg, however, I am slowly making progress.

Ideas are coming together for the craft bazaar. 

Beautiful clear air, so clear that even though it was a little chilly, I was able to leave the the windows open and blow the stale air out. 

Shon and I went to breakfast together and ran a few errands.  I really enjoy my kids, but I also enjoy the stage that we are at right now, and the freedom that brings.

We looked at houses in the older part of town.  They are so cute, as we drove home, the trees looked like they were on covered in jewels.  The sunlight filtered through and it was stunning.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see it as it is now. I really don't believe there are mountains there.

    ReplyDelete